OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the following participating designated market areas: Alexandria, LA; Amarillo, TX; Atlanta, GA; Augusta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Birmingham, AL; Charleston, SC; Charlotte, NC; Charlottesville, VA; Cincinnati, OH; Columbia, SC; Columbus, GA; Columbus, OH; Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX; Ft Myers/Naples, FL; Ft. Smith-Rogers, AR; Florence, SC; Greenville/Spartanburg/Asheville, SC; Greensboro/Winston-Salem, NC; Huntsville/Decatur, AL; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Lexington, KY; Little Rock, AR; Louisville, KY; Lubbock, TX; Macon, GA; Memphis, TN; Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Mobile, AL/Pensacola, FL; Monroe, LA/El Dorado, AR; Montgomery, AL; Odessa, TX; Orlando/Dayton Beach, FL; Raleigh/Durham, NC; Richmond, VA; San Angelo, TX; San Antonio, TX; Savannah, GA; Shreveport, LA/Texarkana, TX; Springfield, MO; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa/St. Pete, FL; Tyler, TX; Waco/Temple, TX; Washington, D.C.; West Palm Beach, FL; Wichita/Hutchins, KS; Wilmington, NC (each, a “Market”) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. National Cable Communications (the "Sponsor"), Havertys, all prize providers associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective affiliates, parents, and subsidiary companies, licensors, distributors, divisions, together with CMT Productions, Inc. and Commerce Street Productions, Inc. (the “Production Entities”), Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. (together with the Production Entities, collectively referred to as “VMN”), the 2018 CMT Music Awards show, including, without limitation, the performers, the production crew, and anyone else affiliated with the creation thereof (collectively, “CMTMAs”, together with the Sponsor, Havertys, and VMN referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective officers, directors, licensors, employees, representatives and agents, along with participating local advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies, promotional suppliers, and the immediate family members (spouses, siblings, step siblings, children, step children, parents, step parents and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such are not eligible to enter or win. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Void outside the designated Markets and where prohibited by law.
2. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, enter online at www.havertysvip.com by completing the online entry form with all required information and submitting as instructed. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 16, 2018 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address and per household for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from a person or email address or household after the first entry received from that person or email address or household will be void. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person who was assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about May 17, 2018, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received to award the prize (as described below). Potential winner will be notified by telephone, postal mail, email and/or express mail, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release within three (3) days of date of issuance. Inability to contact potential winner within a reasonable time period, the return of prize notification as undeliverable, the failure to return required documents within the time period specified or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in the prize being forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree [a] to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this sweepstakes; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from their participation in the sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, trademark, defamation or invasion of privacy; and, if the winner, [c] to the use of his/her name, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, address (city and state only) and/or photograph on a worldwide basis in perpetuity and in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, without additional compensation, permission or notification (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. If winner is 21 or older but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein and must accompany such winner on trip as his/her guest. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, damage to participants’ systems due to entry in the sweepstakes, server malfunction or by any human error or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any sweepstakes-related materials; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or telephone transmissions or telephonic communications; [c] lost, late, garbled, inaccurate, misdirected, damaged, delayed, undeliverable or incomplete entries; or [d] any condition that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes should fraud, misconduct, technical failure, viruses, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the sweepstakes. If terminated, Sponsor may, at its discretion, award the prize via a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to termination. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or who disrupts the administration of this Sweepstakes, who intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor representative or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules and void all associated entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and entry information become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. All applicable federal, state and local regulations apply. Entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized website address. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any individual who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Use of script, macro or any device to automate entry is prohibited and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. No other substitution or transfer is permitted.
5. ENTRY INFORMATION: Please note that by entering this sweepstakes and by checking the “opt-in” boxes (as applicable), you are signifying your consent to receiving promotional and other mailings from Sponsor, participating cable providers (as applicable) and their promotional partners, with whom they may choose to share your information. Consenting to receive such mailings is optional, does not have to be agreed to in order to be eligible to enter the sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning.
6. PRIZE: (1) Grand Prize Package includes:
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize Package is $4,990. Actual value may vary based on point of departure and dates of travel. If winner is unable to accept prize as described herein, Sponsor hereby reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify him/her and randomly select an alternative winner. Grand Prize Package has no cash equivalent and may not be redeemed for cash. Grand Prize winner will receive a 1099 tax form from the Sponsor for the actual retail value of the prize. If winner resides within 100 mile radius of Nashville, TN ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Travel must take place between June 5, 2018 and June 7, 2018. Travel arrangements must be made through VMN’s agent. Winner and his/her eligible guest must travel on the same itinerary on the dates specified by VMN or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. VMN will determine the airline and hotel in their sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Seat locations will be determined by VMN. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer(s). Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents prior to travel. Neither Sponsor nor VMN shall be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. Neither Sponsor nor VMN shall be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. All other expenses relating to acceptance of the Grand Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to taxes, meals, beverages, alcoholic beverages, and gratuities are responsibility of Grand Prize Winner and his/her eligible guests. Sponsor or VMN make no guarantee that the June 6, 2018 CMT Music Awards in Nashville, TN, or Welcome party will take place at time of visit, or for any reason VMN is unable to provide tickets to any of the foregoing events, Sponsor and VMN’s only obligation is to award the trip portion of the Grand Prize or a prize of comparable or greater value, in VMN’s sole discretion. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded including, without limitation, any and all federal, state and local taxes, additional ground transportation, meals, gratuities, and souvenirs. Winner’s travel companion must be of the legal age of majority in his/her state of residence (and at least 21 years of age), unless child or legal ward of winner, and must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is child or legal ward of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Winner and guest agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portions of prize. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide tickets or admission to any event, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however, remainder of prize package will be awarded. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Winner’s Name: For the name of winner (available after June 12, 2018) mail a hand-written request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: National Cable Communications, Attn: NCC Promotions, 405 Lexington Avenue, 6th Floor, NY, NY 10174, for receipt by July 8, 2018.
8. Sponsor: This sweepstakes is sponsored by National Cable Communications, 405 Lexington Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10174.
9. Administrator: This sweepstakes is being administered by National Cable Communications, 405 Lexington Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10174.
None of CMT Productions Inc., Commerce Street Productions, Inc. or Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc., is a sponsor of this promotion nor has any responsibilities regarding its conduct or administration.